The Monmouth Independence Chamber of Commerce is happy to announce a small business assistance award for qualified businesses in Monmouth and Independence, Oregon. Funding provided by the U.S. Treasury through the State of Oregon’s Department of Administrative Services, award number 8083, American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Grant Funding 2022.
THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS. THE MICC SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE AWARD DEADLINE OF APRIL 9TH HAS PASSED.
The details and instructions are below.
To apply: English Application
Haga clic aquí para obtener instrucciones en español. Aplicar.
Application Deadline: April 9, 2022
Purpose of the Funding Program: To support Monmouth and Independence businesses who have been impacted by Covid-19.
- Applicants must have business operations in Monmouth or Independence.
- Only one application is allowed per business.
- Funds may not be used for lobbying of any kind.
- To be eligible, your business must:
- Demonstrate financial need through documented loss of revenue due to the COVID-19 event OR are requesting reimbursement for COVID supplies (with receipts)
- Recipients may have tax liabilities resulting from this funding. Consult your CPA. Recipients will be issued tax documents at year end.
- If awarded, awardees must be prepared to keep all documentation supporting their application for 5 years from the date of funding.
Statement of Relationship and Responsibilities
- Applications approved for funding constitute a federal program beneficiary relationship between the Monmouth Independence Chamber of Commerce (MICC) and the applicants. Applicants who fail to use the funds as described in the application may be required to return all funds to the MICC.
- Applications must be legible – typed or using the provided fillable form.
- Applications are due at the Chamber office (355 Pacific Ave. N. Suite B
Monmouth, OR 97361), via the Google form by visiting https://forms.gle/6jGozZ1Ex7FP6P4GA, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 PM on Friday, April 9, 2022, to be considered for funding.
Application materials, including supporting documents, become part of the permanent records of the MICC and cannot be returned.
- For additional information, contact the Grant Committee at email@example.com
April 9, 2022 – Application due by 4 PM.
April 15, 2022 –Evaluation Meeting.
Applicants will be notified of their status in writing, 7-10 business days after their application is received. Checks will be mailed out within 30 days of award.
All applications will be reviewed in the order of receipt and assistance will be awarded based on funds available
Per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, no person shall, on the basis of race, color, national origin, or any other federal or state-protected category be excluded from participation, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any MICC program, service or activity.